1. Where were the first Olympic Games held?
2. Which one color can't be seen on the flag of the Olympic Games?
3. London won the bid for the 2012 Olympic Games in 2005.
4. Which of the following is NOT true about the first Olympic Games？
The athletes wore clothes made of olive leaves.
5. What is Ludwig Guttmann, the founder of the Paralympics?
a doctor who used sport as a therapy
6. People who are disabled can’t take part in the Paralympics.
7. In the first Paralympics in Rome in 1960,___.
All the atheletes had to be wheelchair users.
8. Goalball is a game for blind atheletes.
9. How many field events take place in the area inside the running ?
All the jumping events and the throwing events.
10. Why is table tennis called "ping pong" ?
Because of the noise it makes.
11. Who invented the sport of fencing?
12. Which country has never won medals in football at the Olympics?
13. Which of the following statements is NOT true about the Olympic football games?
The Olympic football games is the most important football competition.
14. How long is an Olympic basketball game?
four 10-minute quarters
15. What was archery originally used for?
16. The balance beam and the pommel horse are apparatus for__.
17. The heptathlon is seven different events which does not include___?
18. Where did canoes originate from?
19. Michael Phelps is the only to win ___ golds in one Olympic Games.
20. How many world records did “Lightning” Bolt break in the Beijing Olympics?