141. If you could make one important change in a school that you attended, what change would you make? Use reasons and specific examples to support your answer.
142. A gift (such as a camera, a soccer ball, or an animal) can contribute to a child’s development. What gift would you give to help a child develop? Why? Use reasons and specific examples to support your choice.
143. Some people believe that students should be given one long vacation each year. Others believe that students should have several short vacations throughout the year. Which viewpoint do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
144. Would you prefer to live in a traditional house or in a modern apartment building? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.
145. Some people say that advertising encourages us to buy things we really do not need. Others say that advertisements tell us about new products that may improve our lives. Which viewpoint do you agree with? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
146. Some people prefer to spend their free time outdoors. Other people prefer to spend their leisure time indoors. Would you prefer to be outside or would you prefer to be inside for your leisure activities?
147. Use specific reasons and examples to explain your choice. Your school has received a gift of money. What do you think is the best way for your school to spend this money? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.
148. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Playing games teaches us about life. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
149. Imagine that you have received some land to use as you wish. How would you use this land? Use specific details to explain your answer.
150. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Watching television is bad for children. Use specific details and examples to support your answer.
或者说房子(1)地方大 (2)环境好 (3)安静
(3)广告利用说明(WORDING AND DESCRIPTION)来吸引顾客买些自己不需要的东西。